Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Sunday?

It's been a bit of a roller coaster ride for me the past few days. Lots of good news, and some not so great stuff too. Some of the good news I'll share with you all later this week, and some I'll share later in this post. Some of the bad? Well, I've got a couple of sick little boys. Not only do I feel bad for them, but it kept us from a few of our fun weekend plans. My oldest just started Sunday school a few weeks ago, and he was pretty bummed that he couldn't go today.
Now, some of the good. Yesterday I got a chance to have an in depth meeting with Lisa, the owner at A Walk Down Memory Lane, and we were able to get my upcoming class schedule worked out in detail. Pretty exciting! We've got some awesome classes planned. Below is a picture of what I will be doing next Saturday, which just happens to be World Card Making Day as well.This is a box that is filled with 6 awesome cards that also match the box. The box and cards use a few sheets of card stock, but only 1 sheet of patterned paper! For those of you who live in the area, A Walk Down Memory Lane's class schedule can be found here.
Speaking of World Card Making Day, I'll try to post a few more times this week with some great card ideas and inspiration in honor of World Card Making Day on Saturday. I hope you are all having a blessed and happy Sunday!

No comments: