Monday, September 28, 2009

Fancy Pants

It's just fun to say, and the All Fall paper line is a recent favorite of mine...ahh Fancy Pants! In honor of World Card Making Day Fancy Pants is having a card contest. Click here for more info. Since I'm having so much fun with the All Fall papers from Fancy Pants right now, I figured I just had to play along. My only problem? I didn't have very much paper left. I used most of it to create a card class I'm teaching at the end of the month. So, this turned into a double challenge for me, create a card using some Fancy Pants paper and do it with a limited amount. What do you think?
Here's another angle so you can see how much texture this card has.
If you want to see the whole, very lovely, very versatile All Fall line (so you can see why I love it so), you can click on this link to A Walk Down Memory Lane and see it all.

Now for the details:
I used Bazzill's flower stitching template to lay out my holes for hand stitching the large flower. I then filled that flower in with my versamark marker and sponged blue chalk on top. The crocheted flower is from My Mind's Eye. I sewed a button from Autumn Leaves in the center of it. The flower stem stamp is from Heidi Grace's A little Bird's Tale. The "thinking of you" stamp is from Stampin' Up!'s Teeny Tiny Wishes. The corduroy button and ribbon are also from SU!

I'll see you all tomorrow for another Tuesday's Terrific Technique!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I love this card, the crochet center is fantastic!! Donna # 4454