Thursday, August 5, 2021

Confirmation Scrapbooking Layout

A few weeks ago I shared a confirmation layout with all of our family who showed up to my oldest son's confirmation. I had planned on sharing this second confirmation scrapbooking layout with you all the following week. However, I got a bit sidetracked by some Christmas in July fun, so today I'm finally sharing this second layout. 

 

I really like these faith themed papers and stickers from Paper House, even though they don't quite go with all the bright red in the photos. I think the soft, almost neutral patterns of the paper help it from being too busy.

 

You know I love Paper House's stickers, so for this layout I embellished with a mix of card stock and 3D stickers. It's a bit hard to tell from the photos, but some of the 3D stickers have a pop of silver metallic finish to them. They really help add some dimension to the layout. 



We're part of a new church plant (which has been such an amazing experience), so my son was actually part of the very first confirmation class. As you can see, being part of a new church also means we're a bit smaller, so we had two eighth graders being confirmed that day. 

I love having these special memories scrapped. 

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team. 

 Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.

No comments: