Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Faith Cards

Last week I shared a confirmation layout. I had a few scraps of paper left and some stickers, so I decided to create a set of faith cards.

The papers and stickers are all from Paper House's faith based section. I really love the soft combination of colors with subtle all over patternes.

I don't have a person or occasion in mind for these cards, so I kept the greetings a bit generic. This way I can add a personal note and customize them as the occasion presents itself.


Most of the stickers I used were flat card stock stickers so I added a bit of dimensional adhesive to some of the stickers to add some interest to the layers.


Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: