Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Dad Birthday Card

Last week was my Dad's birthday. Since we don't live in the same state, I usually have to send his card via mail, but this last birthday we were actually visiting them over his birthday, so I got to give him this Dad Birthday Card in person. 

 

Paper House released a few new dad themed papers around Father's Day, and I finally took some time to work with them. The soft colors and lovely patterns were really easy to mix and match.


 I used some matching dad themed embellishments and a faux enamel birthday presents. I love how you can mix and match Paper House patterned papers across a wide line of their embellishments.

 

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: