Friday, July 16, 2021

Confirmation Layout

 My oldest was confirmed this past May. I was looking through my paper stash and realized I had the perfect collection for scrapping the day in this Confirmation Layout.

 

I created 2 layouts from Confirmation Sunday (I'll share the second one next week). This first one shows all the family that came out to share the day and celebrate with us. My family isn't very big, so it was so special to have almost all of them there.  

The banners our church uses for confirmation are very red. I was rearranging some of my paper last weekend and realized not only does Paper House's One Big Happy Family collection have the perfect pops of red in it for these photos, the blue floral paper was almost the same pattern as the dress I wore that Sunday!

I used a mix of card stock stickers, puffy stickers, and some religious themed stickers for my embellishments.


What a great day! 

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team. 

 Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.




No comments: