Tuesday, August 31, 2021

3 Years Anniversary Layout

Over the years my husband and I have taken a photo on every anniversary. I've scrapped most of those photos, but have missed a few. I went through my album and saw that I missed our 3rd anniversary, so I finally got around to making up for that with this 3 Years anniversary layout. 

 

This was a pretty standard, we went out to eat, photo.  If we look tired, it's because we had a 10 month old at the time. In 17 years, we've managed to celebrate each anniversary in a different city, so I like to at least make a note of where we were.

I mixed and matched a few different papers from Paper House. The matt around the photo is  Greenery, the floral print is called Pink Floral/Stripes patterned paper, the next layer is Love Always, and the final blue butterfly layer is Best Mom Ever.

 

For embellishments I used Floral Love 3D stickers and  flowers Micro Stickers.

 I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team. 

 Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.


No comments: