Wednesday, August 25, 2021

On Top of Mountians Layout

We have really enjoyed our summer. One of our favorite things to do is explore the areas around our place in the Black Hills. You can't beat the views from this spot near Nemo, SD, so I scrapped it in this On Top of Mountains layout. 

This layout uses my favorite outdoor/mountain/hiking themed paper:  Paper House Great Outdoors. I usually stick to the geometric shapes and patterns when scrapping with this collection (or any collection, really). I knew I wanted to use the multicolor geometric mountain paper, but didn't know how to pull everything together. I realized the photoreal paper, while outside my typical wheelhouse, worked so well as a background for these photos. 

There are tons of embellishments that go with the collection. For this layout I primarily stuck with the flat card stock stickers and the puffy stickers.

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: