Thursday, September 2, 2021

Card Kit Layout

Paper House does a lot of really great collaborations with designers. Recently they've teamed up (again) with Mommy Lhey to create a really fun card making kit. I absolutely plan on making a bunch of cards with it, but because my brain is a bit goofy sometimes, they first thing I thought about making with this card kit was a layout.

I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you about the card kit first. It includes 5" x 7" pre-folded patterned card bases, layering sheets, envelopes, die cuts, stickers, foam adhesive, and even a stamp set. It's full of bright colors and whimsical patterns.Some of the die cuts and papers even have gold foiling on them.

For this layout, I used my own piece of white card stock, bu everything else was from the kit. I layered card bases and layering cards to create the background pattern and embellished with die cuts and stickers.


A few weeks ago one of my sons and I went to spend a few days with my parents for a quick end of summer trip. My mom recently got a cotton candy machine, so we just had to try it out.


Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: