Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Road Trip Scrapbooking Layout

A new month means a new kit from Scrapbooking Store. I've had so much fun with this kit..in fact, I've used up every last scrap making 6 layouts with it. Today I have the first of 3 I'll be sharing here on my blog; Road Trip Scrapbooking Layout.

July's kit features papers and a sticker sheet from Simple Stories Safe Travels collection. I love a good travel themed collection, and this one is fantastic. It's really versatile and great for everything from small road trips to big international travel. 

If you don't have much for travel photos, this kit is still fantastic. All of the papers have at least one side that isn't travel themed. It's a really fun mix of colors and patterns that are rich and really make your photos stand out.

I used July's kit to tell the story of us taking our camper out to our place in the Black Hills this summer. We took 2 separate vehicles on consecutive days to get out there and it felt like a bit of an adventure. The camper sticker and overstuffed car stickers seemed like the perfect embellishments for this layout.


I'll be back next week with another layout from this kit, and you can always find more on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: