Thursday, June 24, 2021

17 Years Anniversary Layout

Every year my husband and I take at least one photo when we're celebrating our anniversary. Then, I scrap those photos and put them in a book just for our anniversary celebrations. I love the idea of having a book that I can look back through the years really quickly. Today I have our 17 Years anniversary layout.

 

Some years we celebrate big, some years we go small - this year we just happened to be at our place in the Black Hills over our anniversary. It was a really laid back but super fun way to celebrate. We went out to eat at one of our favorite places in Deadwood (with the kids), went exploring with the ATV's and side-by-side, and went for a hike on our property with the dogs. 

For this layout I went diving into my Paper House stash. I had a piece of this new Pink Floral/Stripes patterned paper that I hadn't used yet, and thought it might be pretty. I also thought it just might work with the Greenery patterned paper if I could find just the right piece of paper to tie them both together. Enter the white wood grain Beach -Tags patterned paper for that job. It has a hint of blue-grey to it that worked well with both floral papers and worked nicely as a base to ground everything.

 

I used tags from Rose Garden Tags patterned paper for embellishments and as a journaling tag. 



I finished up with a variety of stickers in different textures to add some dimension to my layout. I used Be Yourself 3D Stickers, HP Moment Makers Love Clear Stickers, and Everyday Moments Puffy Stickers.
 

 I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team. 

 Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.

No comments: