Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Leaving Munich Scrapbooking Layout

As promised, I'm back with another layout using the July Kit from Scrapbooking Store. It's another Mt. Rushmore Scrapbooking Layout. Here's my Leaving Munich Scrapbooking Layout.

 

 This is actually the last of 6 layouts I created with the July Kit. I used up just about every scrap of paper. In fact, I didn't even have a 12 x 12 piece of paper left for this one, it's made up of all leftover cuts from the other 5 layouts. Those strips of pink, blue, and red paper? They're actually hiding a hole where the gold arrow paper and plaid paper don't quite meet up.

I found this kit (and the Safe Travels collection from Simple Stories that is featured in the kit) super easy to work with. The colors and patterns seem to combine effortlessly.

I mentioned that this kit is great for all kinds of travel scrapping. Last week I showed how I used it for a road trip, and this week's focuses on international travel. It's really been fun to see how much this kit can do!

I'll be back next week with another layout from this kit, and you can always find more on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

 

No comments: