Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Snow Fun Scrapbooking Layout

I'm back this week with a couple of projects using Paper House's and winter papers. It might be warm outside, but I'm leaning into the frosty feel with this Snow Fun Scrapbooking Layout.

 
I love a good all over print, and that snowflake paper just nails it. I love the pop of orange! It's so fresh and fun. 

There are some super cute puffy and 3D stickers that coordinate with these papers. The tag in the center had the same snowman printed on it, but I just had to make him dimensional with a puffy sticker. The puffy snowmen are just so cute!

I cut a small snowflake tag from the paper and used that for my journaling tag. These photos were from a quick trip we took to my parents' this past January. They didn't have much snow, but my son really wanted to go out an make a snowbird.

I'll be back Thursday with another layout featuring this fun new snow themed paper. 

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: