Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Christmas Garland

Instead of the planned confirmation layout post I had scheduled for today, I'm sharing a Christmas in July project instead. Today I have some super fun Christmas garland to share. 

Paper House just released some gorges new Christmas and winter papers and we're celebrating with some Christmas in July projects. Decorating for Christmas is one of my favorite things, so I couldn't wait to make some garland with this gorgeous new Christmas paper.

There are a whole bunch of pre-printed tags. I cut out some of the 3" x 3" and 3" x 4" tags. Then I used some of Paper House Coordinating Christmas stickers to embellish the tags.


The mix of 3D and puffy stickers adds a lot of texture. The 3D stickers also have glitter and gold foil on them, which makes this garland super pretty. I love this so much that I think I'm going to make another set to use as gift tags to dress up my packages this year.


I'll be back next week with 2 winter themed projects using some of the new paper. 

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.

 I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: