Thursday, July 22, 2021

Wild and Free Scrapbooking Layout

I'm back with one last layout using the July Kit from Scrapbooking Store. This Wild and Free Scrapbooking Layout showcases how you can use this kit for camping layout. 

 

I love watching the sky change when the sun starts to go down in Deadwood. Pictures never quite do it justice, but I thought I'd give it a try with this layout. I loved how the pinks in the kit really helped bring out the sky in the photos.  

 

I also thought mixing and matching all the floral patterns was a nice nod to the nature theme of the photos. I used both the included sticker sheet and the upgraded embellishments for this layout.

That's my last of the 6 layouts I made with the July kit, and you can always find more on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: