Wednesday, October 28, 2020

BMW Layout

 I'm back this week with another travel themed layout. Here's my BMW layout. 

 

I plan most of our stops when we travel, but my husband always has a few requests. This stop was one of his requests. BMW Welt (World) is a great place to stop if you love cars, motorcycles, or even planes. We visited the main building that houses a large showroom and shop, and then took a guided tour of the BMW museum.

 



I used Kaisercraft Let's Go collection for these photos. It's a little bit of an older collection, as I purchased it right after we got back from Germany, but am just getting around to using it for the photos now.


I love the blues in this collection and thought the city and road themed papers were perfect for scrapping our trip to BMW Welt.

No comments: