Thursday, October 1, 2020

Picking Pumpkins Layout

 It's October, which means there's a brand new kit out from the Scrapbooking Store. I have already used up every little bit of the kit and created 6 layouts. I'll be sharing 3 of them here over the next weeks. Up first is this Picking Pumpkins Layout.

This month's kit features paper and card stock stickers from Echo Park's Hello Fall. The embellishment upgrade features dimensional sticker embellishments from Jolee's Boutique.

October's kit is the quintessential fall kit full of lovely oranges, yellows, and browns with pops of gray and red. It's perfect for those autumn leaf, pumpkin, and apple photos.

While I used this kit for some fall pumpkin photos, it's also great for other scrapping. Stay tuned over the next few weeks to see how I used this kit for travel photos and Halloween photos. 


I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store design team.

No comments: