Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Coffee Layout

 Today I have a layout that's a glimpse into my daily life with this Coffee and Christ layout. 

 


To say I'm a coffee drinker is a bit of an understatement. This summer, I really started to take advantage of the quiet mornings for my first cup of the day and some Bible study. We're members of a brand new church plant (which has fed my soul in so many ways), so I especially love to have my morning cup in my Sure Foundation church logo mug. 


It's not too often I scrap a photo of just me doing my everyday things, but the Scrapbooking Store September kit, which features Simple Stories I Am, is perfect for telling personal stories. It's a gorgeous collection that celebrates people, relationships, and personal journies. 


I hope you remember to celebrate the everyday things that make you who you are, too! 


I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.