Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Schloss Brauhaus Travel Layout

Recently I ordered a paper pad from Paper House that I've been eyeing for a while. This Schloss Brauhaus travel layout is the first chance I've had to use it.

 

 This fun restaurant and brewery was a short walk from our hotel in Schwangau, Germany. Not only did it have views of Neuschwanstein castle, but they had great beer and really tasty food. In fact, after this meal, I learned how to make apple strudel for myself.

The paper pad I used for this layout is Bee Happy from Paper House. It's a really pretty collection with geometric shapes, pops of gold, and a ton of journaling cards. There is also a sheet of coordinating card stock stickers included in the paper pad.

 I added a few travel and Germany themed stickers that I had in my stash for this album for a few finishing touches.

I'm not going to lie, I really miss traveling, but at leas I have all these great photos and memories until I can explore the world again.


I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team. Use code PH20SAMANTHA for 20% off your entire purchase at paperhouseproductions.com.

No comments: