Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Halloween Layout

Today I have one last layout to share using the Scrapbooking Store's October Kit. This is a simple Halloween layout. 

I truly used every last scrap of paper from October's kit. In fact, for this layout I had to grab a piece of 12" x 12" kraft paper from my stash to use as the base. This is the last layout I made with the kit, and had to get a bit creative. I used leftover journaling tags as frames for my photos. The "BOO" and "Happy Halloween" stickers are part of the Scrapbooking Store October Upgrade that you can add to your kit. 

This photo is from Halloween last year. Our basset hound, Kevin, was about 6 months old. We have the best UPS man around, and he is so good to our dogs. He and Kevin are the best of friends, so we just had to dress Kevin up as a UPS delivery guy for Halloween. 

And that is the last of 6 layouts from the Scrapbooking Store's October kit. You saw 3 of them here on my blog, and the other 3 can be found on the Scrapbooking store's Facebook page and blog.  

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: