Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Globus Travel Layout

 Today I have another layout using the Scrapbooking Store's October Kit. Last week I told you that even though this kit is full of fall themed papers, it's not just for fall photos. Today I'm showing you just what I meant with this Globus Travel Layout.


I love the tiny dot paper in this collection. Mixed with the yellows and oranges, it was a great way to scrap a fun detour to to a very large supermarket we found in Germany. The best was shopping the candy section for the kids! 

 

Since most of the embellishments are fall themed, I had to get a bit creative and also do a bit of stash diving. The alphabets are from a previous Scrapbooking Store kit. I created a journaling tag by layering a bit of white card stock over a more fall themed photo on a plaid tag that I liked. A plaid border sticker and a heart sticker from the kit helped add a little bit to the overall look of the layout.

It may have been spring when we visited, but the papers from Hello Fall were perfect for this travel layout.


I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: