Monday, September 5, 2011

More Paper Smooches

Paper Smooches has a SPARKS challenge every month. You can find all the info on how to play along by clicking here.


I've had 2 ideas in my head after seeing the inspiration:


I finally got one of those ideas down on paper, and will hopefully (cross fingers here) have the other one done tomorrow.


Basically, I was inspired by the colors for this one. It's such a pretty blend, that I'm not sure I'd come up with on my own. I was also inspired by the feel. The shabby wood background mixed with the elegant flowers and rhinestones. I tried to mimic the feel by adding pretty pleated trim and an elegant border punch combined with a less elegant kraft background and plaid patterned "Hello".

Supplies:
Paper: Fancy Pants' It's the Little Things (Honeysuckel)
Stamps: Paper Smooches Friendly Flowers
Markers: Copic
Trim: Crate Paper Neighborhood
Tools: Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Framed Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: