Friday, September 23, 2011

First Day and a trick

Alright...I'm having a lot of fun creating with Little Yellow Bicycle's Game On collection (I'll show you at least 1 thing from that collection tomorrow, I promise!), but I wanted to share another school layout. I was editing some photos last night and realized I hadn't share this yet. I finished it about 2 weeks ago already! Shame on me!


My son is such a ham in front of the camera some times. I love the tone of the colors in Off to School by Fancy Pants. If you head over to A Walk Down Memory Lane's blog tomorrow, you'll see another layout with this collection that has absolutely nothing to do with school. The colors and patterns are so great I wanted to see what else I could do with the line.

I also wanted to show you a trick for photographing layouts. A few months back I had one of those head slapping, why didn't I think of this sooner moments. To get good, head-on photos of your layouts, just use Removable Glue Dots® to stick the layout up on your wall, your sliding glass door, or any flat surface. Here's what it looks like when I photograph my layouts (this one's hanging on my sliding glass door.
You still have 1 more day to sign up for my American Crafts giveaway. You can check it out here if you haven't already.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

Great idea about the removable Glue Dots! Thanks.