Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Proof That I Exist

Two weekends ago we went to the local pumpkin patch/corn maze/petting zoo. I, of course, took my camera along to capture all of the scrappable moments. I took lots of photos of my boys and my husband picking out pumpkins, pulling the wagon full of pumpkins, sitting with the pumpkins (etc., etc, etc.). When we were done we headed over to the corn maze. I started snapping photos again, and then it hit me, I needed proof that I was there too! I promptly handed my camera to my husband, grabbed my boys and captured the proof that I exist. It's hard to see, but I'm wearing a plum colored jacket. Since I rarely get to scrap in colors like pink and purple, I decided my plum jacket is as good as an excuse as any to scrap a layout in purple. This is one of my favorite "purple" lines, Peacock Lane by Bo Bunny. The little silver embellishments are I-rock gems. The twine is from The Twinery.
Just a reminder to make sure you end up in your family photos once in a while!

No comments: