Friday, October 1, 2010

Believe

One of the best things about being on the in store design team at A Walk Down Memory Lane is that when Lisa (the owner) came back from CHA this summer, I got to play with a whole bunch of the goodies she brought back. When I saw this sheet of paper from Fancy Pants' Tradition: I just knew what I had to do with it. That tree was screaming to be cut out and adorned with jewels, pearls, Stickles, candy dots, and even drops of Diamond Glaze.
I actually built my layout around the tree, once I had it finished.This layout is makes me excited for Christmas already!

Supplies
Paper: Fancy Pants Tradition (Shimmer, Christmas Morning, Tradition Strips, Tradition Cards)
Accessories: Prima Flower Centers, Basic Grey Pearls, Kaisercraft Rhinestones (Red, Green, Blue), Stickles (Waterfall), Pebbles Candy Dots (Brown)
Tools: Bazzill in Stitch’z Template

1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

I saw this at Lisa's store. This picture does not do justice to the real thing! Your Christmas tree is so amazing. I would LOVE to have just the tree framed and hang it up for the holidays. Thinking of doing this!