Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lots of Fun Classes

Lately it feels like I've been spending most of my free time working on projects for my upcoming classes. I just finished up my samples for a Masculine Card Class I will be teaching on Saturday, November 7. So many people find it hard to make cards for the men in their lives, so this is a class dedicated to those hard to make cards. What's fun about this class is that it also focuses on specific tricks and techniques that people may not have tried before. For example, the card I'm going to show you today is from that class and focuses on a fun bleaching technique.As you can see, I don't believe masculine cards need to be all tools, cars, and dirt (though some of my man cards definitely do fall under that category). They can just be lovely elements put together in a way that hints at masculinity. I hope this inspires you to create some of those tough man cards, and if you're in the area feel free to sign up for the class at A Walk Down Memory Lane. Now, I'm off to prep some class kits for a Christmas Card Class for Saturday!

No comments: