Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day

What did you do today? Did you get a chance to celebrate World Card Making Day? I had a great day teaching a card class at my local scrap book store, A Walk Down Memory Lane (AWDML). The best part about the class? My Mother-in-Law was finally able to make it to one of my card classes. I love sharing my passion for paper crafting, but it always seems that much more fun when I get to share it with family and close friends. Not to leave anyone out, one of my sister-in-laws also attended, which I enjoyed immensely too. This was her second official class with me, and it's been fun to watch how quickly her paper crafting skills are developing.
Now, in honor of WCMD, I shall share a card with you. It's a fun sneak peak of the Christmas Card class I will be teaching, on October 17. You can click here for class info. Now for the card:Since it's a sneak peak, I won't give you too many details about the card, but...did you notice the ornaments on the tree? They are red, embossed, AND sparkly! I love how the glitter makes this card pop. There's even some stamping on the inside of this card to give it an extra hand-made for the holidays feel.
I hope you all had a wonderful WCMD, and even got a chance to make a few cards of your own.

No comments: