Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Memories Layout

 It's December, which means a brand new kit from the Scrapbooking Store. Since it's December, you've probably guessed that this month is a Christmas themed kit. Here's a Disney Memories layout I created with the kit. 

 

As you might be able to tell, this month's kit is doubly themed. It's both Christmas and Disney as it features Simple Stories Say Cheese Christmas. While this layout does happen to use it to scrap photos from Walt Disney World, these papers aren't just Disney themed. At least one side of every sheet of paper is just a bright, fun holiday print. So even if you don't want to use this kit to scrap Disney photos, it's still great for Christmas photos.

Way back in 2016 a friend and I spent a day at the Magic Kingdom close to Christmas. I've slowly been scrapping the photos over the years, but really haven't done that many as I didn't feel like I had the right paper. December's kit from the Scrapbooking Store definitely fixed that problem for me.



These photos are of the very cool gingerbread houses at the Contemporary and Grand Floridian resorts. I highly recommend seeing them if you ever get the chance. 


I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: