Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Golden Snitch Mug Layout

 My friends and family know I'm a big Harry Potter nerd, so it's no surprise that I've received a few fun HP themed gifts in my life. Last year for my birthday, my sister sent me this awesome golden snitch mug, so I just had to create a layout with it. 


I absolutely love the Harry Potter collection from Paper House. Recently Paper House added some vinyl stickers to the collection. They're perfect for phone cases, laptops, and travel mugs...but I also wanted to use them on a layout.

Paper House also has a Harry Potter stationary set that I love. I used a piece of the stationary to journal on and one of the note flags as decoration. I finished up with some stickers from the Harry Potter Chibi Planner Stickers book.


You can always use PH20SAMANTHA for 20% off your entire purchase at Paper House.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.


No comments: