Tuesday, December 15, 2020

First Birthday Layout

 I'm not going to lie; we are those people who celebrate our dogs' birthdays. This year our basset hound, Kevin turned one. They always get a hamburger for their birthday. Kevin's self control got the better of him, and I wasn't fast enough to snap a picture of him with his hamburger before he ate it. Here's Kevin's first birthday layout action shot. 

 

Everything I used on this layout comes from Paper House. I started with the idea to use the Birthday Faux Enamel stickers and built my layout around those. The colors in the Colorwashed papers were perfect for my photos and chosen stickers.


I finished up by adding some dimension with some birthday journaling, 3D, and puffy stickers. I love how many of Paper House's stickers coordinate with each other. It makes for endless possibilities when combining embellishments.


Remember you can always use code PH20SAMANTHA for 20% off your entire purchase at Paper House

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.