Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Hotel Layout

 I like to take photos of our hotels when we take a big trip. It's fun to see the quirky features of different places we've stayed and to document what we liked about the place. Today I have one of those hotel layouts documenting the Hotel Concorde in Munich.

I went back to Kaisercraft Lets Go collection for this layout. Our hotel was in the heart of the city, so the modern city feel of the collection was perfect for my layout. 


I journaled directly onto the layout, then used a photo frame from the collection to set it off a bit. I also clustered a few of the city themed embellishments to add to the "center of the city" feel of the layout.


I used this hotel layout to note the crazy underground parking (including using a car elevator to get to the parking garage), and our garden level (read: not quite underground) room.