Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Science Fair Layout

 Sometimes you just have some random photos sitting in your stash. This is one of those random ones of my son at his 5th grade science fair. Thanks to some fantastic 3D stickers from Paper House, I was able to scrap them into a science fair layout.


I love Paper House's 3D stickers, and sometimes just browse through them to see what inspires me. I loved the vibrant colors of the Science Fair stickers and ordered them knowing I probably had photos for them somewhere.


There isn't a lot of color in my photo, so I was able to take my color inspiration from the 3D stickers. Great Outdoors is one of my favorite collections, especially for scrapping boys. I checked that first, and sure enough, the colors went wonderfully with the 3D stickers. 


I also added a few stickers from the Inspirational Planner Sticker Book (which also happens to be one of my favorite for scrapping, card making, and creating layouts).


Use code PH20SAMANTHA for 20% off your entire purchase at Paper House

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team

No comments: