Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Using Frame Paper

It feels like it's been a while since I've share a 1 page layout, so today I have one of those. It's been fun scrapping our Ireland trip because I've been using lots of different paper. Some of it's new, and some, like today, is older paper that I get to use in a whole new and different way. Today I got to use frame paper that I would normally cut apart, but instead am using frame paper as the main background paper.


 The paper and embellishments are Pebbles From Me to You. It's a bit of an older collection that I have in my stash still. To use the frame paper as the main paper, I covered the sayings that didn't work with photos and journaling. Then I played up the frames that were left by adding enamel hearts over printed hearts and popped up flower stickers over printed flowers.


This layout was a great way to scrap a bunch of different sized photos and use some of my stash all on the same page.


 Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: