Monday, June 29, 2015

Selfie Mini Album

I wanted to make a quick mini album of all the photos that my husband and I are in together from our trip to Ireland. After all, the whole reason for the trip was to celebrate 10 years of being together. Today I have that selfie mini album.


I thought it would be fun to use the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Flip Frame to bind/display my album. What makes this frame so fun, is that I can put a page on display for a little while, and then after a few days flip to the next page to enjoy that one for a little while.


I kept the pages simple by using larger photos and embellishing over the photos. I also chose one 6x6 paper pad, and used that for the whole album. I grabbed DoCrafts True Blue paper pad since the colors were fairly neutral. 


For embellishments, I used a lot of Heidi Swapp's Minc Stickers covered in Therm O Web Deco Foil and Simple Stories DIY Insta Stickers.


Per my usual problem with mini albums, this album is not so mini. I think there are something like 20 pages to it, but the frame is definitely large enough to hold them all.


It might be a little while until I get all of my photos from our Ireland trip scrapped, but at least I have this to enjoy for now. 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: