Monday, June 8, 2015

Father's Day Cards

I can't believe it's June already, but that means it's time to start thinking about Father's Day. I've got my gifts, so now it's time for some Father's Day cards.


I wish you could see these in person. Therm O Web's Deco Foil is so pretty, and it just doesn't come across right in photos. For these cards I used the ocean blue foil. It's really striking in person, and looks great on those big, bold stripes.


I chose Avery Elle's The Man stamp set for both cards. It has lots of fun options for Father's Day cards for both outside and inside the card.


I used blue foil on both cards, but decided to mix up the accent colors. I went with red for the card on the left and orange for the card on the right. It's a little different than my standard blue and green combo for man cards.


I kept my embellishments pretty clean and simple so the foiled paper could really shine (pun totally intended!).


Have you made you Father's Day cards yet? I'd love to see them.
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: