Monday, January 3, 2011

Little Boy


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and blessed New Year. After a bit of traveling, many Christmas celebrations, and more than my share of cookies, life is starting to settle back into it's normal routine. My oldest goes back to school tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to having time to craft again. Here's a little something I whipped up this weekend, since I seem to be neglecting my blog lately.
The style's a bit different than my norm, but I had fun trying something new. Echo Park is one of A Walk Down Memory Lane's featured manufacturers for the month of January (which means you can get everything EP for 25% off!), so I just happen to have a lot lying around. This layout was created with EP's Little Boy. If you haven't seen it yet, Little Boy is a fun, bold, bright boy line. The colors are fantastic, and the patterns are delightful plaids, stripes, boats, trains, planes, and cars. What more could you ask for from a line called Little Boy?

No comments: