Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Echo Park

Many of you know I do in store design work for my local scrap store, A Walk Down Memory Lane. One of this month's featured manufacturers is Echo Park (that means you get to enjoy EP papers for 25% off during the month of January). I've had so much fun creating with Echo Park this month that I thought I show you a few of the things I have on display at the store right now using Echo Park's Wintertime.


Wintertime
Paper: Echo Park Wintertime (flurry, berries, snow, damask, frost, falling snowflakes)
Accessories: Echo Park Wintertime Element Stickers, Echo Park Wintertime Alpha Stickers, Basic Grey Brads (red)
Tools: Tim Holtz Edge Distresser


Baby it’s Cold
Paper: Echo Park Wintertime
Accessories: Echo Park Wintertime , Stickles (Star Dust)



Sledding
Paper: Echo Park Wintertime (Snowman, Falling Snowflakes, Blizzard, Red Swirls, Stripes, Journaling)
Accessories: Echo Park Wintertime Element Stickers, Echo Park Wintertime Journaling Stickers

No comments: