Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Boy Page/ Girl Page



I have 2 boys, so when the subject of my scrapping is my family, I need to make masculine pages. American Crafts' Travel line works wonderfully for this. This page was designed using only 3 embellishments (do you see the 3 eyelets?). The rest of this page was done by cutting and layering paper. "Jaxon & Papa" was cut out using my Silhouette SD. The butt crack is courtesy of my oldest son Jaxon, and the shoulders were provided by my Dad.
Onto the girlie page:


I do love scrapping special events for other people, especially when they can be girlie. This is a Make-a-Wish page I made. Again, most of the papers, thickers, and flair are from American Crafts. There is a little bit of stitching. Like the boy page, I added some additional interest by layering paper. I also added some rhinestones from Kaiser Kraft for sparkle. I just can't help adding a little sparkle to girlie pages!

No comments: