Friday, July 29, 2011

Quick Card

I'm off to go do a little scrapping, but I thought I'd stop in here first and post a card that you can check out at A Walk Down Memory Lane in person (if you live in the area). If you don't live close, you'll just have to take my word for how sparkly it is.



This card was made with the Cosmo Cricket/Unity Delovely Whimsy stamp set. I love stamping on kraft card stock, there's just something lovely about it to me. The pear is also from that set. After stamping the pear I colored it in, put Score-tape over it, and covered it in Glitter Ritz warm highlight glitter. Finally, I cut the pear out and attached it to the card with foam dimensional adhesive. It sounds like a lot of steps, but it's actually a really fast, easy process...and totally worth the end result. Not only is the pear super pretty in person, it hast this great velvety texture, and the glitter doesn't rub off when you touch it.


Alright, I'm off to be creative for a little while. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: