Monday, August 1, 2011

What I Worked on This Weekend

Lately it feels like every Friday I start a project with plans to have that project and 2 or 3 more done by the end of the weekend. However, when Monday rolls around, I'm still working on that first project. Case in point, this layout:


I started it Friday and was going to have it and 2 cards done by the end of Sunday, however today I found myself finishing the layout. And the 2 cards? I still need to start those. Oh well, summer weekends are for making memories like the ones above. I can always get my "work" done later.

I grabbed Happy Camper from Imaginisce especially for these photos. I knew with those great chipboard stickers, it would be perfect. If you spend a lot of time in the great outdoors over the summer, you'll want to check this line out. It's full of trees, canoes, campfires, marshmallows, and woodland creatures. Here's hoping I get a little more done this week than I did over the weekend!

No comments: