Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rainy Day


Most of the time, I buy paper with a photo or 2 in mind. However, when I saw It's Raining It's Pouring by Nikki Sivils, I knew I didn't have any photos, and I still had to buy it. It was just too cute to pass up. So...it's been sitting in my craft room. I considered sending the kids out in the rain to play, just so I'd have photos, but for authenticity sake, I didn't force photos. I waited...and waited...and then, one rainy day (in the middle of about 5 rainy days) I took out a big long roll of paper, taped it to the floor, and let the boys go to town on it with markers. Of course, I took photos...and my "What to do on a Rainy Day" layout was born!


Just in case you haven't reached your quota of cute for today you can check out the new Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker lines that will be released at Summer CHA by clicking here. They are, like all things Nikki Sivils, ridiculously adorable!

No comments: