Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'd Rather Be Fishing


The title says it all for me on this one. My oldest was especially excited about fishing, and pretty patient about it, too. He caught his first fish this year, which was quickly followed by his 2nd and 3rd fish. My youngest, who isn't quiet as patient still managed to catch his first fish shortly after his brother did. I used what was left of my American Crafts' Campy Trails line on this layout. I really didn't want to "waste" any of this line by letting my leftovers just sit on my paper shelf. I used my We R Memory Keeper's Sew Easy tool to speed along the stitching around the edge. The fabric brads are from American Crafts' Hello Sunshine line, but just happened to work well with this layout. If you haven't used these brads before, I'd just like to point out that they're flat instead of rounded on top. It makes them lie much nicer inside of a page protector or in an envelope if you use them on a card.

No comments: