Monday, July 11, 2011

Treat Pockets


Usually I have a reason for creating something, but this little project is a "just because". I was playing around and thought it might be fun to make a little treat pouch.

I realized when it was finished that I didn't think to take any step-by-step photos, but here are the directions just in case you want to try this little project out for yourself.

~ Cut paper to 4" x 7" (I used Jillibean Soup Watermelon Gazpacho)
~ Score large fold at 2 3/4"
~ Turn paper and score both long sides at 1/4".
~ Trim the longer 1/4" scored sections (4 1/4" section) from the top down to the center score line.
~ Fold the remaining 1/4" scored areas around the back side and secure with Mini Glue Dots® to create pocket.
~ Round corners.
~ Embellish

Notes:
Finished size is 3 3/4 x 4 1/4"

No comments: