Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Selfie Scrapbooking Layout

 It's February which means a new kit from Scrapbooking Store. Since it's February, this month's kit is all about the love. I've found it's a great kit for scrapping selfies, so my first layout I'm sharing today is this Selfie Scrapbooking Layout. 

 

February's kit features Sweet Talk from Simple Stories. It's full of the traditional reds and pinks, but also has fun pops of aqua blue and black. 

This summer we found a Taylor Avenue when we were out exploring a city, so we thought we should grab a photo with it.


I'll be back next week with another layout using February's kit, but in the meat time you can always find more inspiration using February's kit from me and lots of other talented designers on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: