Wednesday, January 19, 2022

School Picture Layout

I have one more Paper House ColorWays layout to share (for the time being at least). Today, I have a School Picture layout.

 

I actually started with Paper House's High School 3D stickers and tried to pick papers based on the stickers. The stickers that I wanted to use primarily had red and green on them, so I chose red and green ColorWays papers. To keep the layout from looking Christmasy I then added some of the blue papers from ColorWays. 

 

My oldest is a Freshman this year. We don't take school pics to seriously, but it still turned out pretty nicely.


Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH21SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: