Thursday, February 10, 2022

Night Layouts

I always like exploring a town at night.  Today I have 2 simple night layouts featuring night time photos I took on our trip to Berlin. 

This layout uses Paper House Stargazer collection.


Stargazer is always a great choice for nighttime layouts since the theme is the cosmos and there are rich purples and blues all throughout the collection. I also love the pops of gold foiling. It really makes the layouts pop.


This second nighttime layout uses the Sugary Gal paper crafting kit form Paper House. This area is a memorial, so I found that the flowers give a bit more of a memorial/respectful feel to the layout.


Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code TAYLORSTAMPED when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: