Tuesday, February 8, 2022

You and Me Scrapbooking Layout

I have a second layout to share today from Scrapbooking Store's February Kit. Since this month's kit is all about the love, today's layout has you and me photos. 

 There's quite the mix of colors in this collection. This layout focuses more on the shades of red and black, but there's also aqua blue, shades of pink, and even fun pops of salmon.

I always like when the Scrapbooking Store kit includes a sticker sheet from Simple Stories, as they always have the best word and phrase stickers. I used them as a title and as decoration on this layout.


You can always find more inspiration using February's kit from me and lots of other talented designers on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: