Thursday, January 6, 2022

Colorways Basketball Layout

As you can probably tell from my last few projects, I've really been enjoying the new Paper House ColorWays collection. Today I have have another sports layout to share. Here's my Colorways Basketball Layout.

 

Long story short, our school has 2 mascots. One of them is the Rockets, and their colors are orange and black. It's really hard to scrap in those school colors without it looking like a Halloween layout. I am so excited to have some fun new options with Paper House ColorWays.  

 

I used a mix of flat and 3D basketball stickers also from Paper House to embellish the layout. They're a fun mix of textures as they have silver foiling, enamel, and glitter. 



I seem to run out of time before I run out of ideas with Colorways. I'm really loving all the possibilites with this collection. 

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH21SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: