Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Party Layout

So many of my scrapbook layouts are about my kiddos. This party layout is all about the adults this time. 

We live in a really great neighborhood. We have hoodfest every year that includes a cook off and usually a fun theme. This year's theme was the 80's. As you can see, my husband and I went a little more rocker punk for the 80's. We also live in the same neighborhood as my brother-in-law and sister-in-law (who are usually front and center in the planning of hoodfest). The made a pretty good Ferris Bueller and pop girl.  

 

I used Paper House ColorWays collection for my layout. I grabbed prints in red an black to match my and my husband's outfits. I also added some music themed 3D stickers (also from Paper House).


Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH21SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: