Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Colorways Football Layout

I have another layout to share with Paper House ColorWays collection. Here is my Colorways Football layout.

 

I don't know why I didn't think of scrapping sports photos sooner with Colorways. All these gorgeous, solid color prints are perfect for matching school colors. While I like scrapping with the traditional sports themed papers, it's fun to use some of these more neutral patterns. It really freshens up your layouts when it feels like you're scrapping your 100th sports photo. 

Since Paper House has so many great stickers, it wasn't hard to fins some coordinating embellishments. I kept it simple with a few 3D football stickers and a few journaling tags from Colorways.


I love this photo so much! So thankful my photographer Sister-in-law was there to capture it.
 

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH21SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: